By Mike Adams
The need to amend the Bill of Rights to protect medical freedom in America is now greater than ever. Yesterday, government thugs in Hot Springs, Arkansas raided and searched the home of a couple who were in possession of a simple mineral supplement called Miracle Mineral Solution.
Law enforcement officers of Garland County, Arkansas served a search warrant on the Stanley home — yes, possession of a legal, medicinal mineral supplement is now grounds for being searched by the government — where they took the family’s seven children by force.
“The investigation ended in the removal of seven children from their home in Garland County,” reports ArkansasMatters.com 
“The family has cried foul, saying only the father has taken it and it’s mostly used for purifying water for their garden.”
The latest victims of a medical police state
Hal and Michelle Stanley are just the latest victims of a police state gone wild, combined with total medical tyranny in America where children are routinely kidnapped by hospitals to exploit their bodies for medical profit.
As you might suspect, this is also a war against home schooling because the couple’s children are all being home schooled.
The Stanley family is not just into home schooling; they’re also into preparedness, natural medicine, home gardening and all the other essential life skills that the tyrannical government in America is trying to crush or outlaw.
How outrageous is this raid upon the Stanley home and the state seizure of the family’s children? Let’s consider the indisputable facts of this scenario:
• Miracle Mineral Solution is not contraband. It is perfectly legal mineral supplement owned and used by millions of people, many who swear by its efficacy.
• There is no law in Arkansas or at the federal level which says someone cannot own MMS, yet this family is being treated as if they were heroin dealers.
• Zero evidence of any child neglect or abuse has surfaced. The assumption that somehow because the father owns a bottle of MMS that he is therefore a bad parent is utterly without any factual or legal basis whatsoever.
• The Stanley parents are law-abiding citizens. The husband has “never even had a speeding ticket” according to the news.
• Arkansas law enforcement goons would be perfectly fine with walking into a home where parents were killing their children with doctor-ordered chemotherapy drips. If children are destroyed in the name of state-approved for-profit medicine, that’s always okay with the authorities. Where are all the raids on the homes of parents drugging their children with psychiatric drugs and chemo?
• The average store-bought brand of childrens’ vitamins contains far more harmful chemicals than anything you might find in MMS, including artificial coloring chemicals, toxic chemical sweeteners and chemical preservatives. Yet there are no search warrants being issued to barge into homes of families who possess Flintstone’s Vitamins for children. Or Disney’s Shrek-branded line of questionable supplements. No, law enforcement is used as a weapon to threaten and intimidate families who possess products that do not generate profits for the corporate cartels.