A female supporter of President Donald Trump had her hair lit on fire by protesters who were ironically chanting “love trumps hate” shortly after the inauguration in Washington on Friday.
The shocking assault was caught on video and uploaded to YouTube.
Luckily, the fire was quickly extinguished, and several of the anti-Trump protesters did immediately speak out on the woman’s behalf. It goes to show that there are actually some decent people on both sides.
Despite most of the protest organizers symbolically calling for “peaceful” protest, multiple people were assaulted simply for wearing their support for our president in the days surrounding the inauguration — including women.
Those out protesting Trump’s presidency overwhelmingly cited their reason being claims that he does not respect women — but perhaps some of these demonstrators should take a good hard look in the mirror before throwing stones from inside their glass houses.
Feminists once fought for the right for women to vote — for whoever they wanted to.
Those who fought for women to no longer have to hope that their political wishes were shared by their husbands in the ballot box wanted to make sure that those who came after them had a choice. It seems that the feminists of today want to take that choice away.
Women who voted for Trump have been demonized, silenced by the media, and portrayed as nearly non-existent. This has been especially clear over the weekend as shills on late night television and liberal media claim that they stand with “all women” by supporting the Women’s March on Washington to thunderous applause. What these people are essentially stating is that women, like the one being abused in this video, do not exist or matter.
The march on DC this Saturday may have been impressive for the cameras, but never forget the 30 million women who marched to the polls on November 8th to cast their ballots for President Donald Trump.
Earlier today we reported the chaos that broke out in Washington, DC during the inauguration. Luke Rudkowski is on the ground covering the situation as it unfolds. So far there have been a number of violent actions taken against Donald Trump supporters, police, as well as destruction of property.
There was confrontation near the presidential parade route when rocks were thrown at the police.
Luke captured Blackbloc ideological protesters attacking the police. Police reacted by throwing flashbangs and shooting rubber bullets back at rioters. Luke also reported that anarchists shattered windows.
Earlier Tim Pool was arrested and released an RT reporter Alexander Rubinstein was also arrested and hit in the face by a flashbang.
“I was hit in the face with a flash grenade, it blinded me for a moment and my ears were ringing for a while,” Rubinstein said. “By the time I was done being treated and I could see again, we were encircled by police and I was told that everybody present would be arrested. It doesn’t matter that I’m press.”
Russia Today, Moscow’s English news outlet, was reportedly blocked from posting on Facebook until after President-elect Trump’s inauguration now restored but this isn’t the first time Facebook censorship has happened.
Facebook has restored RT's ability to post content to its page on the social network, following an as yet unexplained blackout that lasted for some 20 hours.THANX FOR YOUR SUPPORT!READ MORE: https://on.rt.com/80ru
This is not the first time that Facebook has censored a page from posting. They censored a Facebook page with over 220,000 followers called “Disdain for Plebs” in September, simply for producing anti-liberal content.
Facebook also censored journalist and friend of WeAreChange Lauren Southern for mentioning Facebook’s censorship. Facebook has also suspended this author suspending three of my Facebook accounts.
In fact, former Facebook employees have confessed to the abhorrent censorship of conservative news. The nail in the coffin was actually placed in 2015 when Facebook admitted that they were censoring posts and comments about political corruption. Facebook is not new to censorship, and this will likely continue.
One commenter in RT’s thread summed it up nicely:
“Christopher NoëlI honestly can’t keep up with the news all around, so I can’t decide much for myself who says what about what, who might be lying on what, who’s a bit propagandist on the sides. But I do know that I appreciate getting a lot of point of views in my feed, so I can better judge and try make my mind about the world. So WTF facebook?!?! “
As the RT social media director, @IvorCrotty noted, we are indeed living in some very interesting times.
The former NSA contractor turned whistleblower has lived in Russia for the last three years.
“Essentially, he now has every reason to apply for [Russian] citizenship in the future, in a while, as the law [states] that one needs to spend no less than 5 years on the territory of Russia [to be granted citizenship],” Snowden’s lawyer Anatoly Kucherena told RIA Novosti news agency.
“This means that if he decides [to apply for citizenship] in the near future, it will be legally possible. He has now lived in Russian for almost four years, has not violated any laws, and there are no [legal] claims against him – this is one of the reasons his residence permit was extended,” Kucherena explained.
In a statement to Interfax, Kucherena also expressed hope that the incoming Trump administration would change Washington’s attitude towards the whistleblower.
“I hope that the administration of President-elect Donald Trump will be more sensitive and objective in its consideration of the Snowden issue and will change the attitude the official authorities [have expressed] towards it,” Kucherena stated on Wednesday, saying that in order “to do this, they need only to work through Snowden’s story and realize that he did not commit any crime.”
Caleb Stephen is a Christian conservative freelance journalist, columnist, political activist and the founder and Editor-In-Chief of The Caleb Report (CalebReport.com). Caleb has written for and has articles published on world-renowned websites including World Net Daily (WND), The Daily Caller, The Huffington Post, The Times of Israel, The San Francisco Post, Intellihub, Natural News, Before It’s News and Rense.com He is an international reporter for WeAreChange.org Visit his website www.calebstephen.com and follow him on Twitter @CalebSOfficial
The Central Intelligence Agency has released a bulk archive of 13 million pages of declassified documents online. These documents were previously only physically accessible from four computers at the National Archives in College Park, Maryland using the CIA Records Search Tool or CREST.
The documents date all the way back to as far as the Cold War.
Remember: if there's a single CIA doc from CREST that mentions the subject you're interested in, the Agency can't flat out GLOMAR your #FOIA
Information about a number of controversial topics is included: from UFOs, to more information on the infamous CIA psychic experiments Project Stargate, to Henry Kissinger’s papers, other CIA research and development documents, scientific papers, photographic intelligence reports, news archives, and a whole lot more according to the official CIA press release.
The CIA emphasized the inclusion of UFO Documents and plans to further promote the contents of the archive online.
In June 2014, MuckRock, sued the CIA, on behest of pro-bono attorney Ken McClanahan, a lawyer with the National Security Counsellors. The group claimed that the database was “technically public, but in practice largely inaccessible.”
Subsequently, journalist and researcher Michael Best or @NatSecGeek on Twitter, launched a Kickstarter project to put pressure on the CIA to publicly release the data more quickly and exposing how the agency was taking too much time to publish the material it was required to make publicly available under Bill Clinton’s 1995 Executive Order 13526 instituted in 2006. The Executive Order requires the declassification of non-exempt historically valuable records 25 years or older.
This story is amazing, @natsecgeek started using CIA's paper and ink to print and upload the pages one by one
Best began scanning and printing 700,000 documents manually and publishing them for the entire world to see, effectively costing the CIA resources as the agency doesn’t charge for printer paper or the ink used.
“That effort was halted in October when it became clear the CIA was going to (reluctantly) post the material itself, and Best put together a good background on CREST, what it contains, and some of the potential pitfalls of the way it looks like the data will be released.
Then on November 18, the CIA’s Litigation Information Review Office finally threw in the towel, bumping up the release significantly to just next year,” Muckrock, writes.
Amazingly the CIA was somehow able to suddenly miraculously find a way to publish 13 million documents in a matter of 3 months despite stalling for so long. In the past, it had argued that it had neither the time nor the resources to achieve such a feat.
“Forcing people to travel to College Park, MD during bankers’ hours and print out page after page of records just to do historical research was an obnoxious and antiquated way for the CIA to pay lip service to transparency without actually allowing meaningful public access to their records. I am happy to have been part of the effort to nudge them along into the 21st century,” McClanahan wrote in an email.
With respect to transparency, this is a historic move by the CIA that sets an important precedent. Going forward, the CIA now has no excuse to delay publishing documents that are 25 years or older as required under the Freedom Of Information Act.
The next information that the agency will be required to declassify is JFK’s assassination in October 2017.
It’s going to be a very busy next few years for national security reporters and, as with such broad archives of source material as the WikiLeaks cables, this information may take many years to sift through.
The man told a reporter on the scene that it was an act of protest against president-elect Donald Trump.
“I was trying to light myself on fire as an act of protest,” the man told NBC4. “To protest the fact that we’re electing somebody who’s completely incapable of respecting the Constitution of the United States.”
The man was rushed to the hospital to be treated for burns, but the injuries are not believed to be serious. There was no damage to the hotel immediately reported.
Self-immolation is a centuries-old form of protest in which the person kills themselves as a political martyr. It is unclear if the man was actually planning to go that far, or if he had any real plan at all.
Earlier in the day, protesters repeatedly blocked traffic for a two-hour long march to the hotel from McPherson Square. The demonstrators repeatedly demanded that Trump’s presidency is illegitimate, because he wasn’t their candidate of choice.
It is likely that there will be plenty more hilarious shenanigans as protesters flood into DC. Multiple groups have vowed to attempt to shut down the inauguration completely, even plotting to attempt to stop the DC Metro public transportation lines.