Syrian rebels once supported by U.S. appear to behead child in video

Members of a Syrian rebel group that was once supported by the U.S. appeared to behead a child in a pair of videos that surfaced online Tuesday.

The two clips were circulated on social media Tuesday by both pro-government and pro-opposition activists.

The first purports to show five fighters from the Nour al-Din al-Zinki movement taunting a child they say is from the pro-government Liwaa al-Quds (Jerusalem Brigade) faction. In recent days, pro-government forces have been fighting a pitched battle to take over Handarat, a camp for Palestinian refugees approximately five miles north of Aleppo city’s center. It is part of a larger bid to cut off the Castello road, a vital roadway connecting rebel-held areas of Aleppo to the Turkish border.

“The Quds Brigade has no men, so they sent us children,” says one militant. “These are your dogs, Bashar,” another says, referring to Syrian President Bashar Assad. 

The incident is yet another reminder of the difficulties the U.S. has faced in forging a ground force composed of Syrian rebels who would fight Islamic State jihadists while ensuring a democratic, representative government in Syria.

Many militants have refused to join U.S. training programs; they blame rigorous vetting processes and an insistence that they fight Islamic State instead of Assad’s forces. There are also concerns about the politics of the militants; fighters often support a harsh interpretation of sharia, or Islamic law, that allows brutal punishments, including beheadings, that does little to differentiate them from Islamic State.

Earlier this month, human rights group Amnesty International accused Nour al-Din al-Zinki of abducting and torturing people in areas under its control. In a subsequent statement, the faction vowed to investigate all reported violations.

Follow WE ARE CHANGE on SOCIAL MEDIA


Sign up become a patron and Show your support for alternative news

for Just 1$ a month you can help Grow We are change
patreon
We use Bitcoin Too !  
12HdLgeeuA87t2JU8m4tbRo247Yj5u2TVP
Wearechange.org/donate

Visit The Gear Store Wearechange.org/gear


Danny F. Quest is an official 9/11 Truther, anti-war activist, humanitarian,  Blogger, and writer/contributer  for WeareChange.org  Follow him on Social Media.


©WEareCHANGE.org (2016)

avatar
Danny F. Quest, is an artist, blogger, journalist, and media personality. Co. Founder of TheTruther.us and author of “120 characters or less’ the guide to winning a debate in the digital age”. Danny now works as a Freelance journalist and graphic designer for WeAreChange.org. Danny’s next big project is “30 days in Gaza” a documentary bringing light to the current conditions of the Palestinian people living under Israeli occupation.

Terror Group Issues Warning to US About Executing Muslim Prisoners

Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri issued a video statement this week, warning the if the United States goes through with the execution of the Boston bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, or any other Muslim prisoners, there will be the “gravest consequences.”

Ayman al-Zawahri

Ayman al-Zawahri

“If the U.S. administration kills our brother the hero Dzhokhar Tsarnaev or any Muslim, it … will bring America’s nationals the gravest consequences,” Zawahri said in the video.

Zawahri has been the leader of al Qaeda since the death of Osama bin Laden in 2011.

In his hour-long video statement, he also urged followers to take as many Westerners captive as possible — stating that those they kidnap could later be traded for Muslim prisoners. He also refers to Western countries as “criminals” and “crusaders” who “only understand the language of force,” CBS News reports. He also criticized fellow terrorist organization, ISIS, for their “severity and injustice.”

The terror group has stated that the video was intended to be released months ago, but was destroyed in a bombing.

Tsarnaev, now 22-years-old, was named specifically in the warning. He is currently on death row for the Boston Marathon bombing which killed three people and injured approximately 280 others on April 15, 2013.

A student at University of Massachusetts Dartmouth at the time, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev carried out the plot with his older brother Tamerlan — who was killed in a shootout with police. Tsarnaev was injured, but escaped — and was captured a few days later.

Originally from Kyrgyzstan, the Tsarnaev brothers had become naturalized citizens after seeking asylum in the US in 2002. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev admitted that the bombings were revenge for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and the killing of Muslims.

During his sentencing, Tsarnaev apologized for his actions, saying:

“I prayed for Allah to bestow his mercy upon the deceased, those affected in the bombing and their families. Allah says in the Quran that with every hardship, there is relief. I pray for your relief, for your healing, for your well-being, for your strength.”

Tsarnaev was then sentenced to six death sentences, 20 sentences of life in prison, and four more sentences of seven to 25 years — but it could be decades before the appeal process concludes and he is scheduled for execution.

Police Investigating as Charlie Hebdo Faces Renewed Threats

Charlie Hebdo, the controversial French satire magazine who became the victim of a terrorist attack at their office last year, is facing renewed threats, including a note posted at their new newsroom.

#JeSuisCharlie

#JeSuisCharlie

In January 2015, brothers Said and Cherif Kouachi entered the magazine’s previous office and fatally shot 11 people, including eight staff members of the magazine, and injured 11 more. After exiting the building, the brothers also killed a French National Police officer.

Over the next two days, five more people were killed and 11 more wounded in related attacks as the manhunt was underway.

The terrorists identified themselves as members of Al-Qaeda prior to being shot dead by police in a gunfight two days after the initial attack.

The magazine had outraged Muslims globally after repeatedly publishing comics mocking their Prophet Mohammed, including portraying him in the nude.

Now, the magazine is once again being targeted, with a series of threats being left on their Facebook page ever since June 8.

Last Wednesday, a handwritten letter with the same threats they received on social media — and also read, “Allahu akbar” (God is great) — was left in their new office despite having top of the line security.

“No one has been arrested at this stage and investigations are ongoing,” a source on the investigation into the threats told AFP.

Following last year’s terrorist attack, supporters of free speech across the globe used the hashtag #JeSuisCharlie (I am Charlie)  in solidarity with the magazine. The show of support for the magazine outraged many who believed that they are racist and deliberately insulting.

“They’re making Charlie Hebdo into the symbol of France and of freedom of speech,” M’hammed Henniche, the secretary general of the Union of Muslim Associations of Seine-Saint-Denis, the poor district that borders Paris to the north, told The Atlantic several weeks after the attack. “A newspaper can’t insult a segment of the population and be the symbol of France.”

Undeterred, Charlie Hebdo continued their weekly publication and featured the Prophet Mohammed holding a sign which read “Je suis Charlie” and captioned it “All is forgiven.”

The magazine typically sells 30,000 to 35,000 copies in France each week, but the special edition sold 7.95 million copies in six languages globally.

BREAKING: What Really Happened In Istanbul Turkey

Published on Jun 28, 2016

In this video Luke Rudkowski talks about the breaking news from Istanbul Turkey as he gives you his take about what lead to this event. Please fact check everything by checking the description below.

Sources

https://www.rt.com/news/348738-blasts…

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ista…

https://twitter.com/hyp3rfr3ak/status…

https://twitter.com/sabena_siddiqi/st…

https://twitter.com/hyp3rfr3ak/status…

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmE94beVY…

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reut…

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-…

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/…

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/19/europe/…

http://www.cntraveler.com/stories/201…

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/19/wor…

http://www.yenisafak.com/en/news/turk…

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2015/1…

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/6…

http://www.forbes.com/sites/melikkayl…

http://time.com/3507187/turkey-kurdis…

https://www.rt.com/news/346882-isis-t…

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/c…

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/c…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Grc…

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-ne…

https://twitter.com/Nero/status/74789…

Support WeAreChange by Subscribing to our channel HERE http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c…

Visit our main site for more breaking news http://wearechange.org/
Patreon https://www.patreon.com/WeAreChange?a…
SnapChat: LukeWeAreChange
Facebook: https://facebook.com/LukeWeAreChange
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Lukewearechange
Instagram: http://instagram.com/lukewearechange

Rep WeAreChange Merch Proudly: http://wearechange.org/store

OH YEAH since we are not corporate or government WHORES help us out http://wearechange.org/donate

We take BITCOIN too
12HdLgeeuA87t2JU8m4tbRo247Yj5u2TVP

avatar
Danny F. Quest, is an artist, blogger, journalist, and media personality. Co. Founder of TheTruther.us and author of “120 characters or less’ the guide to winning a debate in the digital age”. Danny now works as a Freelance journalist and graphic designer for WeAreChange.org. Danny’s next big project is “30 days in Gaza” a documentary bringing light to the current conditions of the Palestinian people living under Israeli occupation.

Manufactured Terrorism The Orlando Santa Monica Connection !

Understanding the Big Picture

Howell Says CIA and Four Other Suspects were Involved in Planned Sunday Massacres

Sources within the Santa Monica police department claim that James Wesley Howell, an Indiana man who was caught with explosives and weapons on Sunday Morning, told the Santa Monica police that as many as five people were involved in planned attacks on gay communities in both Florida and California.

According to the LA Times, Santa Monica Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks initially said on Twitter that the 20-year-old Indiana man (James Howell) told one of her officers after he was arrested that he wanted “to harm the Gay Pride event.”

However, after the FBI quickly took over the case, a Santa Monica police spokesman Saul Rodriguez indicated that Seabrooks was mistaken and offered that the Santa Monica detectives who were working the case are “not aware of what the suspect’s intentions were at this point.”

You want proof? Call the Santa Monica PD, they released this story. SMH
Address: 333 Olympic Dr, Santa Monica, CA 90401 Phone:(310) 395-9931
Please share this vigorously and help me fight this false flag event.

THWARTED LOS ANGELES GAY PRIDE KILLER JAMES HOWELL SAYS HE WAS A CO-CIA OPERATIVE WITH OMAR MATEEN AND OTHERS TO ATTACK GAYS IN CALIFORNIA AND FLORIDA !

The official version of this story released by the LA Times falsely claims that on early Sunday, Santa Monica police received a call about a suspected prowler who was knocking on a resident’s door and window about 5 a.m. in the 1700 block of 11th Street, Santa Monica police said.

Patrol officers responded and encountered Howell, who was sitting in a car registered in Indiana, police said. Officers inspected the car and found three assault rifles, high-capacity ammunition and a 5-gallon bucket containing “chemicals capable of forming an improvised explosive device,” police said.

A law enforcement source who spoke on condition of anonymity said the contents of the bucket included Tannerite, an ingredient that could be used to create pipe bombs.

The source, who was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation, said authorities also found camouflage clothing in the car.

Los Angeles County sheriff’s officials said the suspect told police he was going to the Pride parade to look for a friend. Authorities were looking for that individual.

Really? Police chiefs make these kind of errors everyday - LMAO

Do police chiefs make these kind of errors everyday?

The real truth of the story was released to a former Los Angeles County prosecutor who works for Get Off the BS by two Santa Monica police officers that have been issued gag orders under threat of Federal prosecution for talking further talking about the incident.

According to two department sources, Howell called the Santa Monica police on Sunday morning claiming that he needed protection from the CIA. Howell further elaborated to the dispatcher stating that he “had been set up by the CIA – they are going to kill me.”

According to Howell, he was in LA to meet with another person in a collaborated attack on the gay communities in both Florida and Los Angeles.

Howell additionally stated that, “everything has gone south. Dan was gone when I got here. They killed the leader of the Florida attack this morning. They are going to kill me. I need protection.”

According to sources within the police department’s investigation Howell indicated to officers who first made contact with him that Howell claimed he was one of five people involved in a planned Sunday attack on both the east and west coasts.

Howell stated that he was suppose to “hook up” late Saturday night with his contact in LA who was suppose to have more weapons and chemicals to mix with the Tannerite he was in possession of.

“When I got here, Dan was gone. I went to his apartment and he had cleared out….I tried calling him but he never answered me,” said Howell.

When questioned about the other four people involved in the plot, Howell was only familiar with the first names of three of the alleged suspects, naming his contact in LA – Dan and two of the three contacts in Florida, Omar and Brandy

Speaking of the suspect killed in the Pulse Bar massacre in Florida, Howell stated, “Omar was not suppose to be killed. They lied to us – Omar and Brandy were suppose to get away.”

When Howell was questioned about how he and his conspirators knew each other, he said that,

“We were all familiar with each other through an online fundamental Islamic knowledge seminary course[1] – we were recruited through the course and trained together at a camp in Virginia – we were taught how to shoot and make bombs – everyone knew their part – something went wrong….”

Before the officers could further question Howell, agents working for the Los Angeles office of the FBI quickly swept in and took over the case. Santa Monica detectives were never allowed to talk with Howell.

In summary, it appears that Howell was on his way to “hook up” with another conspirator (Dan) to set off explosives and shoot people at the gay pride parade in Hollywood California on Sunday.Nigera Televison meme

Finding his contact missing when he got to LA and having heard that Omar Matteen had been killed by a FBI SWAT teem in Orlando, Howell determined he had been double crossed by the CIA and feared for his own life
.

Howell was taken in to custody by the FBI before Santa Monica police officers could further question him about the motives behind killing gay people on both coasts of the US on Sunday.

However, in absence of further information and or anyone who will officially go on the record, there is no doubt that the America public is not being told the truth about the Orlando Florida shooting and the arrest of Howell on Sunday.

It is a shame that the Fed’s got to the Santa Monica police chief on Sunday before she was silenced, however we are very thankful that at least two officers have risked their jobs and freedom to reveal what she would of most likely Tweeted had the Fed’s not got to her.

Would you like to make odds that it was just a “coincidence” as the mainstream media reports, that Howell armed to the teeth with assault rifles and explosives, was on his way to a gay pride parade the same day as the massacre in Florida?

This Post made with Assistance of  Truthcatradio #truthcat #truthcats #truthcatradio
Follow CIA/NSA contractor and wistleblower Steven D Kelley

Shortly after the posting of this story, Main-Stream USA News shed light on the Online Islamic Fundamental course Howell spoke of.

Omar Mateen Did Not Act Alone!

Second Suspect Confirmed in Orlando Shooting

ORLANDO SHOOTER’S DAD WAS A LONGTIME CIA ASSET!

Police Officers Admit To Gunning Down Orlando Nightclub Patrons!

More

Links between Shooting events. All CIA patsies.

Omar Mateen: Orlando gunman was familiar face at club, performer says

Trump Right Again Omar Matteens’ Wife Had Prior Knowledge Of Orlando Massacre

FBI Introduced Florida Shooter to “Informants”


SnapChat: LukeWeAreChangelogo595x300
fbook: https://facebook.com/LukeWeAreChange
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Lukewearechange

Instagram: http://instagram.com/lukewearechange


Sign up become a patron and Show your support for alternative news

for Just 1$ a month you can help Grow We are change
patreon
We use Bitcoin Too !  
12HdLgeeuA87t2JU8m4tbRo247Yj5u2TVP
Wearechange.org/donate

Visit The Gear Store Wearechange.org/gear

Related:

Full Breakdown: What You Need To Know About The Orlando Shooting

David Petraeus Caught At Bilderberg 2016, Runs Away From Questions

Day 3: Breaking Up the Bilderberg’s Luncheon

©WEareCHANGE.org (2016)

avatar
Danny F. Quest, is an artist, blogger, journalist, and media personality. Co. Founder of TheTruther.us and author of “120 characters or less’ the guide to winning a debate in the digital age”. Danny now works as a Freelance journalist and graphic designer for WeAreChange.org. Danny’s next big project is “30 days in Gaza” a documentary bringing light to the current conditions of the Palestinian people living under Israeli occupation.

Pin It on Pinterest