With the French presidential election this weekend, the people of France are being offered a true choice.
On one side, the globalist backed banker Emmanuel Macron will ensure the wishes of the world elite continue taking their toll on France.
On the other side, Marine Le Pen is promising an independent France the likes of which have not been seen in decades.
Here are the top 7 reasons Marine Le Pen is a globalist-stomping bad ass, and a nightmare for the likes of George Soros and the Rothschilds.
1. No, she won’t wear that hijab. In February, Le Pen was scheduled to meet with the Grand Mufti of Lebanon. At the meeting, Le Pen was told to wear a headscarf in order to meet with the mufti. She refused and walked out.
“I met the grand mufti of Al-Azhar,” Le Pen said. “The highest Sunni authority didn’t have this requirement, but it doesn’t matter. You can pass on my respects to the grand mufti, but I will not cover myself up.”
Score one for women’s rights.
2. Le Pen has promised to given Julian Assange and Edward Snowden asylum in France. While U.S. authorities are threatening to bring charges against Assange, Le Pen has promised asylum for the Wikileaks founder Assange and the NSA whistleblower Snowden.
French presidential candidates Melenchon, Le Pen, Asselineau and Hamon have all vowed to give Assange and/or Snowden citizenship or asylum.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) April 20, 2017
3. She called out the BBC for trying to start World War 3. In an interview with the fearmongering BBC, Le Pen outright stated, ““You want war at all costs! What is your problem? You want to go to war! Do you like war? You want conflicts – you want us to start World War Three!”
The globalist controlled BBC, like its mainstream media counterparts in the U.S., has been pushing for war with Russia, and casting Vladimir Putin as a bogeyman that must be annihilated.
“At the moment no one wants to go to war with anyone. I’m happy to go into all the hypotheses, but no one is going to war with anyone – no one wants to go to war with anyone else,” Le Pen said. “There was a territorial conflict with Ukraine – these things happen. Now it has to be resolved diplomatically, and I think France’s voice has weight as long as France is France, not a region of the EU…Honestly, if you’re trying to say that Russia is a military danger to European countries, I think you’re mistaken in your analysis.”
4. Le Pen called out Trump for his embrace of NATO and attack on Syria. When Donald Trump ran on a non-interventionist foreign policy and called NATO “obsolete,” peace lovers around the world took notice. When Trump turned around and embraced NATO, Le Pen called him out.
“Undeniably he is in contradiction with the commitments he had made,” Le Pen said. “I am coherent, I don’t change my mind in a few days. He had said he would not be the policeman of the world, that he would be the president of the United States and would not be the policeman of the world, but it seems today that he has changed his mind.”
When Trump sent Tomahawk missiles into Syria after what was likely a false flag attack done by ISIS, Le Pen questioned the attack, asking “Is it too much to ask that we wait for the results of an independent international investigation before carrying out a strike like this in Syria?”
5. Le Pen promised to take France out of the EU and NATO. Le Pen has vowed to bring Brexit to France.
“Frexit will be a part of my policy,” Le Pen said in an interview. “The people must have the opportunity to vote for the liberation from slavery and blackmail imposed by technocrats in Brussels to return sovereignty to the country.”
6. The unchecked migration to France will be curbed under Le Pen. There have been 21 deadly terrorist attacks by radical Islamists in France since the Charlie Hebdo massacre alone – resulting in 238 deaths. While many Muslims are peaceful, the current wave of migrants to Europe is causing astronomical levels of violence, rape, and death.
This import of migrants that despise the West was exposed as part of George Soros’s plan for a world government.
France has been in a state of emergency for since 2015, and Le Pen promises to fix the situation with policies designed to protect the French people.
7. Le Pen has helped her niece Marion Le Pen become another leading French freedom fighter.
In a political landscape devoid of strong independent leaders, Le Pen has helped her 27-year-old niece Marion Le Pen rise to the national stage. Marion Le Pen could lead a parliamentary group of Front National MPs if they are voted in following the French presidential election. The younger Le Pen said, “Why not be in charge of a parliamentary group?”
Thanks to Marine Le Pen, France could wrest control of it’s executive and legislative branches in one fell swoop.
Don’t bet against her – a leading analyst that predicted Trump’s rise is betting on Le Pen.