We are very happy to announce that at the 2015 PorcFest we will be holding another Change Media University Bootcamp! If you don’t know what PorcFest is, the best way to describe it is as a yearly anarchist burning man festival in New Hampshire. You can find out more about it by going on their website HERE.
FREE TALK: “Making A Living Pissing Off Politicians”
Where: The Atlas tent
When: Wednesday, 24 June 2015 2pm
ALL DAY BOOTCAMP: $99.27 Early Special
Where: The Expo Lounge
When: Thursday, 25 June 2015, starting at 12 Noon
The price goes up to $157.27 1 week before the event and for on site registration. BTC and silver are accepted on site for the original price of $99.27
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT
1. A full day of one on one, training you personally on the entire Change Media University Course. You will also be registered for the online courses after the bootcamp.
2. Interactive games, drills, obstacles course, special prizes with physical and mental workouts.
3. This is not your ordinary bootcamp. We will go from the full spectrum of laughing yoga to tequila shots. LITERALLY
4. This course is not only meant to be informative but a course to have fun and let loose.
5. We will not only teach you informative ways to start your journalism career or to make a significant presence online but try to shape you to be the best, positive, most productive version of yourself.
6. Here is a snippet of what to expect
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
*We did this course in Mexico at ANARCHAPULCO with 52 students and had a 100% satisfaction rate with no refunds requested. If at the end of the course you feel like you did not get the value of what you paid for, we will personally issue you a refund.*
The mainstream media has failed us time and time again. Their appalling lack of integrity, tenacity, and spine continues on a daily basis, insulting anyone paying attention. We Are Change is creating a platform where aspiring journalists can achieve success and develop their careers without jumping through degrading corporate hoops.12 years ago with a cheap camera borrowed from a friend, I dedicated my life to confronting those who repeatedly escaped justice. No longer would the perpetrators of hate and violence continue to walk amongst us without repercussions.We have successfully exposed the hypocrisies of Henry Kissinger, Ben Bernanke, Joe Biden, Mitt Romney, Jacob Rothschild, Mayor Bloomberg, Larry Silverstein, and the Rockefeller family. We have reached millions of people, operating on a shoestring budget while effecting laws, vindicating people who were falsely charged, creating national debates, and awareness on issues that would have never seen the light of day.Our mission is to create a new generation of journalists, unafraid of institutionalized authority, unafraid to challenge the status quo and preconceived notions. Let’s promote honesty, open discussion, transparency, compassion, and critical thinking.We Are Change is producing a world of dedicated journalists. Instead of talking heads parroting press releases, we want to inspire investigative reporters to spread across every city digging for answers while poking holes in the “official” versions of events.
Boot Camp Instructor / Speaker