Do you have trouble waking up? Does a tight feeling in your gut cause you to pull the covers over your head to return to your dreams? But wake up you must. Today is another day and you are the creator of your story. Why dream your life away when you came here not only to move your body, but to move mountains?
If you woke up one day over the last twelve months to discover major societal shifts on the planet, you are not alone. This is the beginning of the storm before the calm. The tremors and quakes taking place all over the earth, both emotionally and physically, are far from over. They reflect a transformation on all levels in a struggle for control. Societal controls are based on systems, laws, and statutes. Such laws serve to bind, limit, and constrict. New mandates prevent choice and lock-in in a Master-Slave, credit-debtor relationship through a hierarchy of power – the many ruled by a few.
However, above the fray we are in the throws of a spiritual evolution that will not be contained. More of us are now coming to realize that we do not have to conform to the systems to which we have been conditioned since birth. We are remembering that we are born free on a Free Will planet. We are each a body, mind, and spirit. The biophysical and the metaphysical. We’ve forgotten that nature’s laws supersede man’s laws, and these are the only laws that we need to accept as our birthright. Attempts by authorities to control freedom are out of alignment with our true nature and will naturally fall apart. Resistance, for the resisters, is futile.
Power grabs by systems (political, governmental, religious, etc.), using fear-based tactics, are a desperate, last gasp effort to maintain control. To the extent that they achieve control is because we allow it. We allow others to control us when we give up responsibility for our own bodies and minds “for the common good.” When we consent to draconian laws, and beg for rights, we secure our own enslavement. Natural rights are inherent and inborn. Rights granted by governments are really privileges that can be taken away on a whim. All government is contract law. We either consent or we do not. Just because a peacock fans his feathers to make himself look bigger to intimidate, does not mean we bow down.
During the “awakening” process you may feel out of balance physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. You may experience migraines, joint pains, and sleep problems. You may experience breakdown in relationships or health. This is normal during soul growth spurts. However, you always remain in control. You can choose whether your awakening process will be experienced as a roadblock or as a steppingstone to reach your potential. You determine the outcome through your intention.
As always, you are not faced with anything that you are unable to handle. You are a soul living in a body. You are multidimensional and limitless. Don’t limit yourself by what you see in the mirror. This is an exciting time to be alive. We can use this shift in our favor. Be proactive instead of reactive. In order to adapt to the shift you have to shift with the shift, not against it.
The most important thing when faced with a storm is to empower yourself. What are some of the most important things to know to help transcend the bumps on this ride?
- Move Out Of The Head and Into The Heart. Watch your thoughts. Move from thoughts to feelings. Listen to your body through your heart center, the vessel of your feelings. This is a peaceful zone amidst the chaos swirling around us. This is the realm of intuition and love. Love is the highest vibration. The opposite of love is fear. And fear (the lowest vibration) represents falsehood. Don’t panic. Turn off the T.V. programming that keeps you in fear. Anything that feels like fear lets you know you are not on the path of love. Stay in your heart. Be calm in your heart. Use your breathe and start meditating to maintain this feeling. Think positive thoughts. Be peace to find peace.
- Know You Are The Power. Empower yourself. You are only as powerful as you believe yourself to be. We each have the power to create a new reality simply through the power of belief and feeling. Beliefs drive feelings, feelings drive thoughts, thoughts drive words and words drive actions, which create your reality. Finding your power and coming together with like-minds can move mountains. Often, this requires each of us to take a leap of faith out of our comfort zone. Once we do, new doors open to us. When we open to receiving more, we expand our box. Soul growth is all about expansion. So do we think ‘lack’ or ‘abundance?’ Once we know what we want, we let go and trust that it can come to fruition. This is the art of manifestation. Relax into the feeing of fun without an attachment to the outcome. We are here to rediscover our true selves that have limitless potential, and we cannot do that when we choose fear and stress.
- Treat Your Body As A Temple. Honor it. Refrain from putting toxins into it. We are extensions of the Earth which gives us life. Earth toxicity equals human toxicity. Avoid toxic injections, toxic products, and toxic foods, including refined, processed and genetically modified foods. These are dead foods that take more energy for the body to process than is provided by the foods themselves. Eat as close to the earth as possible; food in its original packages. Grow your own food or support a local, organic farmer.
Listen to the wisdom of your body. Your body reflects your limitless power to create since we physically remake ourselves in every moment. Your red blood cells renew themselves every four months. Your bones build a whole new skeleton in three months. Your DNA every two months. Your liver regenerates itself in six weeks, your skin in one month. The lining of your stomach every five days, and your brain rebuilds itself in one year. Your entire body remakes itself in less than two years. You could say that every day is a new opportunity to create a new you. Don’t forget to get enough sleep. Especially now, sleep when you are sleepy to literally recharge.
- See Yourself As More Than A Body. Think big. You are an Energy Being. Everything is energy and energy is vibration. We experience this energy through our senses and our extra-senses, in terms of being, feeling, sensing, intuiting, and knowing. New energy (laser, bio-resonance) and sound technologies are slowly replacing the outdated, outmoded systems that treat the body as a machine and ignore our full essence. As more of us embrace our vibrational selves, we will turn to these healing modalities to allow our bodies to heal themselves very quickly.
- Ground To The Earth to step into your power. When you ground through Earthing, you plant your bare feet on the ground to increase the flow of negative ions into your body which: 1) increases your energetic biofield, 2) resets your self-healing systems (nervous, immune and endocrine systems), and 3) cleanses your aura. It is a similar experience for the Earth after a lightening storm. The negative ions from the lightning clear the air of toxins and contaminants. Our nature IS nature. We are our environment.
- Get Out Into The Sun – The magnetics of the sun is elevating consciousness of which we are all a part. So take advantage of the sun that helps you connect to your Self. The sun is literally a wake up call to a higher consciousness. As a practice, spend 10-20 minutes in the sun daily without burning and only apply non-chemical sunscreens on your skin. Eating two Tablespoons daily of coconut oil protects the skin against burning. As consciousness naturally shifts, so to do forces that seek to prevent that shift. Geo-engineering pours toxins in the atmosphere to affect the health of all life and the planet but also to block the sun through aluminum particles. In fact, the list of toxins is extensive, including nanoparticles and biologic matter.
- Know Everything is Happening Now. Don’t dwell in the past or worry about the future. The past is past and the future is unknowable. The future unfolds through every ‘now’ moment. And now is the moment in which we create. At this moment you are the result of all the moments and choices that came before. So regret nothing. Find ways to relax into your presence. Go inward into your depths. It can be dark in there, but sometimes we have to go to the depths before we can push up to the light. You are the universe and the universe is you. All is one. Going within is where you’ll find peace. Walt Whitman wrote, “Happiness, not in another place, but in this place…. not for another hour, but this hour.”
- Appreciate Your Life. Thank the universe for all you have. To appreciate means to increase in value. If you do not appreciate what you already have, what makes you think you will be happy with more? Be grateful for the gifts you came here to share. You know what they are. They reflect what you are passionate about. They are the desires of your inner child. They are your purpose. Once you know and use your gifts, opportunities present themselves and things seemingly fall magically into place. Your vibration attracts what you are, whether it be through people or events. This is the universal Law of Attraction. This is the dimension in which you live. Why not consciously create rather than unconsciously?
- Reclaim Responsibility For You. Be ready to take responsibility for your own food, your own body, and your own mind (beliefs, thoughts, and emotions). Be willing to say no to GMO foods, GMO vaccines, toxic thoughts, toxic relationships, and draconian laws that do not resonate with freedom. Reclaiming inner control restructures external control systems. In this realm of creativity, using your whole being, you are able to manifest whatever you want. Together, we can create new systems of exchange that do no use money as currency. Bartering, co-ops, and time banks already exist outside the current, corrupt debtor-credit system. It may be challenging to create a new paradigm, but it can be done. Anything is possible.
- Create Your Best Intentions. In the shift that we are now experiencing, we must let go of societal and belief systems that do not resonate with love. It’s time to create our best intentions for what serves our hearts, and what serves all of us as equals …..do it with caring and appreciation…..and get ready to enter the storm before the calm.
Rosanne Lindsay healed herself from Profound Hypothyroidism using nature’s tools. She is a board certified Naturopathic doctor, Tribal healer under the Turtle Island Provider Network, Earth Keeper, liberty-lover, writer, and author of the book The Nature of Healing, Heal the Body, Heal the Planet. Find her on Facebook at Natureofhealing and consult with her (long-distance consults available) at natureofhealing.org.