The “Clinton Body Count.” It’s a term that has been around for years, but has gained publicity this year given both the election and recent events. Let’s take a look at five questionable Clinton-related deaths in 2016.
5. John Ashe – The former United Nations General Assembly President was found dead in his home on June 22, 2016. While initial reports claimed that Ashe had a heart attack, the police reported his throat had been crushed, and attributing it to a mishap while working out.
However, Ashe was due to testify the following week as the co-defendant of a Chinese businessman who had been accused of smuggling hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Democratic National Committee during Bill Clinton’s administration.
4. Joe Montano – The former chairman of the Democratic National Committee was found dead in his home on July 25, 2016, after a reported heart attack.
In addition to working with the DNC, Montano also was an aide for Clinton’s running mate, Tim Kaine. He died around the time thousands of documents were leaked showing a rampant bias within the DNC.
3. Victor Thorn – The author was found dead in his home on Aug. 1, 2016, due to a reported self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Thorn had written a trilogy of books on the Clintons detailing their involvement in sex, drugs and murder, and his latest book was titled, “Crowning Clinton: Why Hillary Shouldn’t Be in the White House.” Thorn reportedly said in one interview that if he were ever found dead, it would have been because of murder, because he would never kill himself.
2. Shawn Lucas – the attorney who had recently filed a lawsuit against the DNC was found dead in his bathroom on Aug. 2, 2016. The cause of his death is still reportedly unknown.
The lawsuit Lucas filed claimed that DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz helped rig the Democratic primary in favor of Hillary Clinton.
1. Seth Rich – The former DNC staffer was shot in the back and killed on July 10, 2016, when he was walking home around 4 a.m.
Rich’s death occurred just two weeks before WikiLeaks released nearly 20,000 emails that were sent and received between DNC officials. While WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange did not explicitly say that Rich was the one who leaked the emails, he did say that WikiLeaks is offering a $20,000 reward for information on Rich’s killer, and he mentioned in multiple interviews that there were questionable circumstances surrounding Rich’s death.
While these five deaths are just many in a long line of lives lost in relation to the Clintons over the years, they are yet another reminder that if the Clintons are getting away with this now, we should be asking ourselves what more will happen if Hillary is elected?
Follow Rachel Blevins on Facebook and Twitter.
Sign up on lukeuncensored.com or to check out our store on thebestpoliticalshirts.com.