White House senior advisor Jared Kushner, the husband of Ivanka Trump, had an influence in Trump’s decision to bomb Syria on Thursday, according to reports from the Daily Caller and New York magazine. The reports state that Steve Bannon, who was recently removed from the National Security Council, said that he didn’t advise Trump to attack Syria because it didn’t fit an “America First” foreign policy.
BREAKING: Trump chief strategist Steve Bannon removed from National Security Council – White House official
— Reuters Top News (@Reuters) April 5, 2017
Kushner, a senior Trump adviser, reportedly took an opposite stance to Bannon and promoted a strike on Syria to Trump. New York real estate news The Real Deal recently uncovered that George Soros has had a “long and productive relationship with the Kushner family,” and that he helped finance a real estate venture for them.
NY Magazine indicates that there is division in the White House between the “democrats” Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, and Julia Hahn, and the “nationalists” Steve Bannon, Stephen Miller and Julia Hahn. This development illustrates the “nationalists” in the White House are starting to lose influence to the so-called “Democrats.”
This development has caused quite a controversy on the internet, with #FireKushner reaching the number one trending hashtag on Twitter. There is even a new website dedicated to the cause: www.firekushner.com which promotes firing Kushner stating seven reasons why to fire the wealthy businessman who many have deemed a globalist.
- He’s a Democrat whose policy ideas and beliefs are the opposite of what Donald Trump ran on.
- He’s been instrumental in promoting Goldman Sachs COO and fellow Democrat Gary Cohn to a key position in the White House, where he is now the Chief Economic Advisor to the President, the Director of the National Economic Council, and a more-and-more dominant voice in President Trump’s ear. In turn, Gary Cohn brought Andrew Quinn into the White House. Quinn was a major negotiator for the controversial TPP trade agreement.
- Cohn is also a close ally of Dina Powell, who is Ivanka Trump’s advisor who has become the Deputy National Security Advisor. Powell’s husband is a president at Teneo, a consulting firm tightly connected to the Clintons. Powell herself is friends with Valerie Jarrett, who currently lives with the Obamas.
- Jared Kushner’s wife and the president’s daughter Ivanka Trump is friends with Chelsea Clinton and Huma Abedin.
- Jared Kushner made the decision to fire missiles at Syria despite it violating Donald Trump’s previously stated policies.
- Jared Kushner is further beholden to globalist interests by the fact that he’s the beneficiary of a $250mil loan from George Soros.
- Jared Kushner has been trying to push Steve Bannon out of the administration and remake the White House for the worse.
We Are Change’s Cassandra Fairbanks and other Trump supporters joined in on the discussion on Twitter many ran polls:
KellyAnne Conway did not deny Bannon called Kushner a democrat on CNN just now #FireKushner
— Cassandra Fairbanks (@CassandraRules) April 7, 2017
Who should remain in the Trump administration?
(You can only pick one)
— Lee Stranahan (@stranahan) April 7, 2017
Earlier today rumors broke the internet that Trump was planning on firing Bannon and his Chief of Staff Reince Priebus AXIOS reported.
[RELATED: REPORT: Trump Considering Firing Reince Priebus And Steve Bannon]
The White House strongly denied reports of a Trump shake up.
A White House official called the suggestions “completely false” and claimed they were “driven by people who want to distract from the success taking place in this administration.”
If these allegations are true against Kushner, perhaps Trump supporters will put pressure on Washington to fire any advisor which doesn’t align with their “America First” policy, that they elected Trump to be President for in the first place. As the missile were dropped on Syria yesterday, the whole world was watching. With investigations still underway about Syria’s initial chemical weapon incident, the attack on Syria was pre-mature and unnecessary altogether.
With Trump’s latest action in Syria, the controversy in the White House, Russian condemnation of U.S. leadership’s actions, and the uncertain future path of the world, we are in for a bumpy ride right now. Hold on tight.
Sign up on lukeunfiltered.com or to check out our store on thebestpoliticalshirts.com.